Vertical Sidewall Fire Sprinkler Head, Standard Response, 1/2 in, 5.6 K, 212 deg F, Bronze

RELGV2B MFG #: 5421113292
Reliable® 5421113292 Commercial Sprinkler, Vertical Sidewall, Series: G Series, 2-7/8 in Overall Length, 1/2 in, 5.62 Nominal K-Factor, 212 deg F, Bronze
  • Alternate Part Number 1
  • Brand
  • Compliance
  • Invoice Description
  • Item Features
  • Manufacturer
  • Manufacturer Part Number
  • Standards / Approvals
  • Web
R1285|GV2B
Reliable®
Proposition 65 Warning
SPRINKLER COMMERCIAL 2-7/8IN 1/2IN
The model G vertical sidewall sprinkler is designed for use in light hazard situations where standard sprinklers are deemed impractical because of decorative or structural conditions|It discharges approximately 15% of the water on the wall behind it with the remaining 85% discharged in front of the sprinkler|This sprinkler may be installed in either the upright or the pendent position
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co
5421113292
Factory Mutual Research Corp.|LPCB|PROP65: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Standard Response Fire Sprinklers