ABOUT PACE SUPPLY CORP.:
Incorporated in 1994 as an employee owned and operated corporation, PACE Supply Corp. is a successful, growing, premier wholesale distributor of products related to plumbing, hydronics, fire protection, water treatment, pump, water well, septic, sewer and water works. With branch locations in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Napa, Ukiah, Roseville, Sacramento, Stockton, San Francisco, San Carlos, Santa Clara, Oakland, Yuba City, Bakersfield, Hawaii, and four decorative plumbing showrooms, we proudly serve our customers in Northern California and Hawaii.
Our Santa Rosa, Ca. location has an immediate opening for an experienced Class C Driver and Warehouse worker that is motivated, organized, and enjoys a fast-paced environment. Plumbing Experience Preferred
Under direct supervision, prepares merchandise for customers by promptly filling and packaging orders for will call or shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
2. Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing forklift.
3. Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers. Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
4. Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order.
5. Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to customer.
6. Makes notation on invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
7. Waits on “Express Will Call Customers” to help ensure fast turnaround in processing their orders.
8. Assists counter sales when needed by entering orders into the system, and pulling and loading orders.
Education and/or Experience
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job would qualify. A high school diploma (or equivalent) is preferred. Warehouse, plumbing, and/or forklift experience is also desirable, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
OSHA forklift certification (can be obtained on-the-job).
The employee must regularly lift and/or move between ten and 80 pounds. On rare occasions the employee must lift under ten and/or over 80 pounds. This includes carrying, dragging and walking material, as well as using a hand-truck.
PACE Supply is proud to be an employee-owned company. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, sick days, holidays, vacation days, 401(k) plan and much more. Relocation benefits are not available.
Interested candidates may submit resume and salary history to:
PACE Supply Corp.
Attn: Human Resources
6000 State Farm Drive, Suite 200
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Fax: (707) 755-2551